Background

Monday, October 13, 2008

A New Computer




I have made my first investment with the money I earned with my first job. (My parents generously offered to pay half, even so it was a pretty penny) A laptop computer. I figure with my going of to collage in the sometime near future it would be a good thing to have.

At first I bought a Gateway just like the one that my Dad has. I talked to a friend to see if he would optimize it for me, and he suggested that I not get a Gateway, that I would be better off to go with an HP, or an Accer. Sense I had not opened the box I returned the Gateway and ended up with this Dell. So far I have been very pleased with it.

Even though I don't technically need a computer to study, I have all the books, it is still much easier to be able to look up something if I need clarification, and with my own laptop I can do that from home or go down to the library or coffee shop for a change of scenery.

No comments: