Background

Monday, May 31, 2010

Belly Dancing

When Mom started her diet she needed to start to do some regular exercise too. One of the moms of a school mate of Jon told us about a belly dancing class that was held not to far from the high school. So Mom and Naomi and I started taking classes together. Naomi eventually found that she had other things that she wanted to do more and stopped going, but Mom and I have been having fun.

On Sunday a group of us performed in a small dance show with several other dancers of all ages and styles. Mom declined to perform, but I did. Fortunately the whole family was able to come and watch, including Gram and Grandad.


How low can you go? This is not easy to hold for pictures.



This is called the Teapot. I used a white veil for the dance, but the only one I had at home to pose with was pink.



I bought the coin belt a the renaissance fair.

No comments: