Background

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Car

My new car. A Hyundai Accent.


The Ford that I was driving had begun to have some potentially very serious problems, and I was uncomfortable with it considering the amount of driving that I do, and I will be doing even more if I get into my program. So we went car shoping and found this beauty. A new 2009 Hyundai Accent, that was on sale because they wanted the '09's out of the way for the '11. It's only the 2ed new car that my parents have ever bought. We went with a new one because of the bumper to bumper warranties and road side assistance, so that I (and mom and dad) would not have to worry about me having to deal with a broken down car by my self.
Mom and Dad financed this car for me. Which means that they bought it, and when I get a decent paying job I will begin to take over the car payments. When I have payed the whole thing off, the title will be transferred to me.

2 comments:

Stitched With Grace said...

That's a bumper to bumper warranty. :)

Nephew said...

yeah bumper, typo, sorry