Background

Monday, November 15, 2010

Turkeys, Airzookas, and Grades...Oh My.

I found a really cool science toy for my Bio teacher. It's called an airzooka. It shoots a blast of air up to 20 feet. It's harmless but attention getting and you don't have to pick up any darts or balls afterwards. I saw that and imagined him nailing the students that fall asleep in class. It just struck me as hilariously funny (now that I'm out of his class), so I gave it to him as an early Christmas gift. Of course I have never fallen asleep in class...no not little angel like me (I have come to the point of totally zoned out though). I'm sure Dr. Bishop has made many diabolical plans to pester his students and co-workers with it. :)




Chem is not half so hard as I thought it would be, and I have made a couple of friends in that class. I have a 96.(?>5) (something bigger than 5). I just found out that a test I thought was going to be on Monday of next week is going to be on Wednesday. Which only gives me one day to cram. Ugg. I hate cramming by the way.

Psychology and I have a love-hate relationship. I think I'm still pulling an over all A (the grading chart is kinda messed up), but I have made several B's on some of my quizes. The big paper is due this sunday. The paper alone is worth 15% of the grade so it's a make it or break it as far as getting an A goes.

I'm hoping to get lots done this weekend so I won't have much to worry about next weekend. I have that Wednesday off, essentially giving me a 4 day weekend. I'm going to drive over to AL to see Jon for Thanksgiving.

No comments: