Background

Friday, July 4, 2008

The 4th of July

Happy fourth of July. Only 10 days left until my birthday.
I had to work today. I got up a 4:50am to get to work by 6:00am. (I normally start work at 8:00) There was a parade of golf carts around 9:00 (people drive golf carts in Peachtree city Ga like small cars. There are special trails for them and you can drive them alone with only a permit. So parents use them to send their kids out on errands) with the golf carts all decked out in red, white and blue. After that things got crazy in the store. We where dashing about trying to keep the tables stocked.
The good news is that I got to go home at 2:00pm. With plenty of time to get ready to make a nice dinner for the 4th.
Mom and Naomi are in Utah for my aunts wedding today. So its just Dad, Jon-Paul and me. I am going to make a cake and will get Jon-Paul to grill some burgers.

No comments: